Ideas For This Half Term
First of all, when is half term?
Half term for many, starts on Friday 27th May and ends Monday 6th May.
So, what can we do with the kids over the half term period? Here are some ideas;
- Get outside and enjoy the fresh air. Go for a walk
- Head out for a picnic with all the kids favourite foods
- Beach day if you have this close by, get them making sand castles
- Again, if you live close to the sea, go out crabbing – kids love this
- Visit a local National Trust property
- Go to the zoo
- Do some baking and cooking
- Organise play dates with friends
- Go for a bike ride as a family
- Feed the ducks at your local pond
- Do some arts and crafts whether this is outside or inside (weather depending)
- Visit a museum
- Treat the kids to a day at a theme park
- Is there anything good on at the cinema that you can take them to go and see?
- Make a den
- Watch a film at home with homemade snacks
- Visit a soft play
- See family you haven’t managed to see during term time
- Get a paddling pool out for days that it’s nice and warm
- Or just take the kids swimming elsewhere
- Do a big family day trip somewhere a bit further afield
And don’t forget you can save money on kids activities with My VIP Rewards! Use code Lovesaving1 at check out on monthly family subscription to trial us for a free month, cancel any time!
Try My VIP Rewards for free click here
Parenting can be stressful during the holidays too, you are not alone! Check out Parenthood App , support for parents whatever stage you are at on your parenting journey.
There are tons of ideas of things to do with kids in the app! Download for free here