I'm pleased to offer a 10% to My VIP Discount to Cardholders for all purchases !
Kids Bee Happy is a low mess, eco-friendly, hands-on interactive craft activity; colouring pictures using brightly coloured sand to create amazing pictures. It’s as easy as 1,2,3
1. Peel of a pre-cut, section of your picture (using little pick).
2. Choose which colour sand and sprinkle it onto the pre-glued picture.
3. Repeat! Until you’ve coloured in all the sections.
The pre-glued pictures come in 4 different sizes – Oval, A6, A5 and A4. The activity is virtually mess free and creates a lovely masterpiece every time. When the picture is complete, it can be put into a plastic sleeve to protect it and so that it can be kept and displayed at home.
Who is it suitable for?
Kids Bee Happy is the UK’s original and largest manufacturer of Sand Art pictures - producing hundreds of thousands of pictures every year, including seasonal ranges such as Easter, Halloween and Christmas. The variety of picture designs means that it is suitable for a very wide range of people. From toddlers through to elderly people with dementia. However, it’s most popular core ages and groups would be children aged from 3 to 13, and their parents.
The mix of pictures also means that its equally popular with boys and girls, and we promote it as a gender-neutral activity.
Environmental and Toys Safety Standards
Kids Bee Happy products are produced to the highest environmental and toy safety standards.
- All products comply with EN Directive 2009/48/EC which dictates the highest standards for Toy Safety.
- Sand Art pictures, and packaging, are made from Recycled paper products.
- No animal product or Palm oil is used in the preparation of the products
- Sand is dyed using a non-toxic, colourfast, eco dye.
- Sand is subject to a microbiology test.
Products and Warnings
The products are sold as not being suitable for children under 3 due to risk of choking from small parts. This means that if the child unscrews and then puts the tube caps in their mouth there could be a risk of choking. Apart from normal packaging safety there are no other aspects unsuitable for under 3yrs.